Connected Business Women Network…
- Allows you to build real relationships to increase networking success and promote business growth
- Develop relationships and network with people you know, like and trust
- Savvy group of female entrepreneurs, executives and business professionals
- Networking events are informative and high energy
- Group with a sincere desire to help each other grow personally and professionally
- We invite you to a meeting of learning and inspiration for professional women in business
Ilona Makar began the initial networking franchise in Calgary under another company name in 2009. In 2010 met Debbie Van Camp who also had a similar networking franchise in another area of Calgary. They joined forces that same year, building on what they had learned that worked within their own groups and started a new networking company. CBWN was born!
Given the success of CBWN in Calgary, the decision to open up new markets was made and Connected Business Women Network was born. The new name is a reflection of not only our mission but also, our desire to provide Edmonton business women with the same benefits and experiences Calgary Business Women have come to know and expect.
Our Core Values:
What’s different about CBWN?
- Pay as you come (early-bird ends one week prior)
- Monthly meeting
- $49 for your networking and lunch, $55 after early bird pricing.
- $45 for vendor/showcase table
- Maximum of two reps from direct selling companies
- Speakers at our meetings are from our group and their sessions are aimed at providing value and are educational in nature
- Support from within the group – Access the brilliant minds and talented individuals who are in your network.
- Volunteer positions at every meeting to help you be top of mind with the group
- Nurturing, supportive, friendly and collaborative members
- Come away every meeting with solid contacts, leads and with a dose of inspiration to last you all month long!
CBWN is committed to providing an inclusive, membership free option to participate in every CBWN event, right from your first meeting. This has become our signature standard. Women’s business organizations have been instrumental in shaping the nature of contemporary networking organizations. With the proliferation of women business in the previous decades, many women formed structured, well-organized groups that met to network and provide professional support. These groups were created not as service clubs but as bona fide networking organizations . Don’t put all your eggs in one basket; one type of business organization won’t serve all your needs. Consciously select a well-rounded mix of networking groups. We believe there is room in the marketplace for all networking groups. Come out and be part of the most sought-after women’s networking group.
Debbie Van Camp
Our Advisory Team
Karen Hannigan, Fifth Avenue Collection
Cheryl Dyck, Business Edge Coaching
Tracey Walls, Mary Kay Cosmetics
Chelsea Dyck, My Creative Works
Donna Gamble, Eye See Clearly Optical Inc.
Amanda Ku, Monat
Nicki Chang Powless, NCP Consulting Services
Claudette Stiven, Tech Chix
We promote and refer the women and their businesses within CBWN but we are not able to guarantee quality and service of the providers.
Thank you to our web design group